Thursday, October 11, 2012

"Now I SEE"

Many of you know I suffered a hemorrhagic stroke five years ago.   I was in the hospital for 31 days and Rehab for 21 days.  Hemorrhagic Strokes are EXTREMELY fatal.  Eighty percent of the people who have them die!

This morning, while reading my bible, I ran across a verse that STOPPED me in my tracks!  John 9:25 says "He answered, "Whether he is a sinner I do not know. One thing I do know, that though I was blind, now I see."   

The young man who had been healed could not explain what medical mystery had happened to him.  All he knew was he could see!  I can not tell you what happened to me.  All I know is when I awoke everything was in slow motion for about six months and then it gradually started getting better.  

Sometimes I think GOD does things that CANNOT be explained!   Just like this young man, I cannot explain why the stroke happened nor why I recovered so FULLY.  All I know is I once was "Disabled" and now I am not!   The young man, when questioned by JESUS later said "He said, "Lord, I believe," and he worshiped him."   

I will WORSHIP and PRAISE HIM for eternity for HIS mercy and grace!  

No comments:

Post a Comment