Tuesday, October 23, 2012

SLOW DOWN!

On my Facebook page I keep this verse as a reminder that when life gets TOO busy, that I must slow things down and refocus/reprioritize my life!

Psalms 46:10 says "Be Still, and know that I am GOD."

The JOY and PEACE that I enjoy when I am "in tune" with GOD is indescribable.   The enemy will cause so much "busy ness" to enter our lives that we forget WHO our focus is on!  Sometimes I just need to "Be Still"!   

Why do we trade in such JOY and PEACE for worry, fear, and turmoil?   Ephesians 6:12 states "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."  

We (I mainly) need to realize and understand  that there is a HOLY war going on for control of our bodies and minds!   The devil will use anything he can to win a battle!   He will even use those we love to drag us down. 

But, in the end, the BIBLE tells us what is going down!   We need to ALWAYS remember that death and hell have been defeated and JESUS is LORD OF ALL!  

No comments:

Post a Comment