Tuesday, March 5, 2013

PAIN IN THE BACK!

I have been battling a pinched nerve in my upper back for almost a month.  Yesterday I was able to be driven to my chiropractor's office and get my back "adjusted" and now everything is back in line.   The relief is indescribable, but the soreness from being out of alignment for so long is VERY DEEP!  

So often, we try to act like the sin in our life is not known by anyone. Numbers 32:23B says "and be sure your sin will find you out."   Again, Job 34:21-22 (KJV) informs us that "For HIS eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth ALL his goings.  There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves."  

GOD even knows the intent of my heart!!  In Hebrews 4:12 the Book reads "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and INTENTS of the heart."  GOD knows when a HEART is pure.  HE also knows when fellowship is broken.  When fellowship is broken, it will leave a mark.  

My back will be better in a few days, but the pain I felt will not soon be forgotten.   I pray that, just as my back is now in line, my life will be cleansed of anything unpleasing to The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment