Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What we need!



This picture was recently on my Facebook Wall.  I tried to continue "scrolling" down the page, but something would not let me.   The quote from Mr. Bongino is correct, to a degree.  "This country will not be fixed by those who crave power...!"  

America WAS founded by those who were fleeing the very attitudes that our country now allows to lead us.  GOD was (as HE is now) being placed on the back-shelf and the "educated and royalty" considered themselves TOO brilliant for demise!  

But GOD......!  Explain how the thirteen colonies could possibly overthrow British rule?  Explain to me how on June 5-10, 1967 the tiny Israeli's could defeat the entire Arab regime in Six Days?  GOD does not require "MIGHT"!  HE does, however, require reverence to HIM.  

Where Mr. Bongino is correct is when he states that "We can fix tomorrow, but we are running out of todays".   The ONLY way we can fix tomorrow is to return to HIM, our CREATOR!  2 Chronicles 7:14 says "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

We have to realize where our "MIGHT" has originated and go back to it!  "We are running out of todays"!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment