Saturday, January 18, 2014

"GOING TO SCHOOL"

Luke 10:21-24         (KJV)
"21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.
23 And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:
24 For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them."

From time to time in the newspaper announcements are displayed about people in the local schools who have achieved in education. Either straight A's in grade school up to a Doctorate or PhD, they all deserve a commendation for their accomplishments.

But don't forget, JESUS said that FATHER GOD "reveals" things unto babes!  JESUS said that GOD "hid these things from the wise and prudent" and revealed them unto "babes"!  To whom does HE choose?  Scripture does not come out and say, but in James 4:8, the Bible says "Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you."  The things of GOD are not taught in a classroom, rather to whom GOD chooses to "reveal" them to.  Having an formal education MAY only make a person an "educated fool".  Let me say though, I also know some educated people who are dear saints of GOD and live for HIM.

The thing I desire in my life is to be known as a member of the Luke 10:23 Society!  The disciples of CHRIST saw things, things were REVEALED to them, that "prophets and kings" could only "desire" to see!  GOD has placed a desire in my heart to "see the things that YE see".  I my desire is to display enough of JESUS in me, that when others have a need, they know where to come looking for The ANSWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment