Sunday, August 17, 2014

"KNOW THAT I AM GOD!!!"

Psalms 46:10-11                (KJV)
"10 Be still, and "KNOW THAT I AM GOD": I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
11 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah."


Some are aware that The LORD gave me a Non-Profit Ministry named Psalms 46:10 Ministries, Inc. this year.  The message GOD has placed on my heart to be delivered by the Ministry is that we not only need to SLOW OUR LIVES DOWN, but we need to acknowledge there is a GOD Who is longing for a relationship with all of us.

Recently there was a political cartoon in the local newspaper where a person is sitting on one side of a table with a table with HAMAS inscribed on his leg and another person sitting across the table with ISRAEL inscribed on his leg.  Behind the table is an ancient Egyptian sphinx with a caption of "I am not going anywhere until you two start acting like grownups and work this thing out"!

The Holy Bible is GOD's Word!  It is not a book of fables and man-made stories that has been passed down through the ages and grown like some mystery book. In Genesis 12:7 the scripture records "And the Lord appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto The LORD, who appeared unto him."  And in Genesis 13:15 it is written "For all THE LAND which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed FOR EVER."  Israel does mot have the authority to give what GOD has given to them.  Only GOD can give it to anyone else!

The Israeli nation holds a VERY small portion of the land mass of the earth. The enemies of Israel have recently correctly stated that peace will only come when Israel is annihilated!  But GOD has written that HE loves Israel (Jeremiah 31:3 and others).  But the verse of scripture that speaks loudest to me is Malachi 3:6 where it is written "For I [am] the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob ARE NOT consumed".

GOD JEHOVAH will not be mocked and HE will not be defeated!  If anyone thinks that the events of the world do not have a higher BEING in charge of the outcomes of things, they are terribly mistaken.  The phrase and "KNOW THAT I AM GOD" should strengthen our faith and belief that ALMIGHTY GOD is in control of events in our world!  The land, the country of Israel, has been given to the children of Jacob/Israel by GOD!  No matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment