Saturday, May 7, 2016

"COMING JUDGEMENT!"

A recent conversation with a trusted Spiritual mentor will not let me go!  The following contains the part that keeps going through my mind:

(from me)  "I understand GOD has mercy beyond our ability to understand, but do you see HIM withholding judgment much longer?"

(my mentors response) "Judgement is surely coming, but it will " begin at the house of God..." (1 Peter 4:17). "For it is time for judgment to begin at the household of GOD; and if it begins with us, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of GOD?"

John 4:24 says "GOD is Spirit".  Since HE is Spirit, and we are created in HIS image (Genesis 1:27), we should reject the farce that the "spirit world" is a farce!  Judgement in physical form can be uncomfortable.  But Judgement in the Spiritual form WILL be devastating!

Before my granddaughters were born I used keep a motto on the lock screen of my phone from C.S. Lewis that states "You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul.  You have a body!"  Until we SEE our true identity, we cannot operate in FREEDOM.  If we don't SEE our true identity, I'm afraid the Judgement my friend spoke of will be experienced!!

No comments:

Post a Comment