Thursday, December 14, 2017

“SONS AND DAUGHTERS!”

2 Corinthians 6:17-18                    (ESV)
“17 Therefore go out from their midst, and be separate from them, says the LORD, and touch no unclean thing; then I will welcome you, 
18 and I will be a FATHER to you, and you shall be “SONS AND DAUGHTERS” to ME, says the LORD ALMIGHTY."”



As most of you know, I am extremely in LOVE with my granddaughters.   Now I love my sons and daughter-in-laws, but those granddaughters are special like no other, AT LEAST TO ME!!!

Do you reckon that we are special like that to our HEAVENLY FATHER?  HE instructs us to SEPARATE ourselves from “this world” and HE will welcome us.  Knowing that the same GOD that spoke the universes into existence wants me to “Be Holy, for I am Holy” (1 Peter 1:16) should be all we need to live SEPARATE from others!  But we are weak and need a Savior!!


GOD knew we wouldn’t be able to live HOLY, as HE required, so HE made a way through HIS Grace for we who Believe in JESUS.  HIS Grace flows freely because HE is good, not because we are worthy!  HE called us out of the darkness into HIS marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9) because HE longed for us to be “SONS AND DAUGHTERS”.   We don’t deserve being chosen by HIM, but I’m so glad HE did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment