Wednesday, July 31, 2019

“I WILL BE!”

Exodus 14:4 “The LORD will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

Lamentations 3:26 “It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.”

Even THE SON OF GOD had to PATIENTLY WAIT for HIS FATHER to work in HIS timeframe!

Psalms 37:7 “Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices!”

Luke 5:16 “But HE would withdraw to desolate places and pray.”

Psalms 46:10 “Be still, and know that I am GOD. “I WILL BE” exalted among the nations, “I WILL BE” exalted in the earth!”

When asked one day why he was anxiously pacing, John Knox, a Scottish Reformer who lived in the 1500s answered, “I am in a hurry, but GOD is not.”

But IN GOD’S TIMING, “I WILL BE” exalted and Glorified!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment