Wednesday, May 18, 2022

“BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD!”

 Psalms 46:10                         (KJV)

“BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD”:  I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.”






Above are some “Messages” THE LORD has sent me during my journey in serving HIM.  Psalms 46:10 (KJV) was given to me following the Brain Hemorrhage because I was in a coma for 17 days, and you can’t do anything else BUT Be Still!!!  Having my EYES OPENED to SEE the TRUTH that HE IS the ONE WHO is in CONTROL (not me!) and I need to stay out of HIS way!  I then saw the post about “let go” and how I probably needed to permit HIM to be ALMIGHTY GOD and stop trying to do things “on my own”!!!  Can you SEE what HE was/is trying to get me to SEE???


Far too often in my HASTE to “get results” I find myself trying to assist ALMIGHTY GOD, doing what “I think” HE needs me to accomplish.  GOD doesn’t need anyone or anything to prove that HE is THE CREATOR!  HE made “this world” and everything (including us!) that exists in it and we need to let HIM BE GOD all by HIMSELF.  


Probably the most difficult lesson that I am having to learn is that GOD doesn’t need ANYTHING from me to accomplish HIS PURPOSE!  HE created EVERYTHING by simply stating “And GOD said”, and this was without any human assistance!  If GOD can CREATE by HIMSELF, I simply need to WAIT FOR HIM to perform HIS PLAN!  


No matter how much I “want to help”, GOD sometimes REQUIRES us to “BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD”.  HE will be inside of us (John 17:23) if we surrender CONTROL and DOESN’T require ANY assistance!!   All we need to do is “BE STILL,  AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD”!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment