Tuesday, May 31, 2022

“IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME!”

 Jeremiah 32:26-30                     (ESV)


“[26] The WORD of the LORD came to Jeremiah: [27] “Behold, I AM THE LORD, the GOD of all flesh. “IS ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME?” [28] Therefore, thus says the LORD: Behold, I am giving this city into the hands of the Chaldeans and into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, and he shall capture it. [29] The Chaldeans who are fighting against this city shall come and set this city on fire and burn it, with the houses on whose roofs offerings have been made to Baal and drink offerings have been poured out to other gods, to provoke ME to anger. [30] For the children of Israel and the children of Judah have done nothing but evil in MY sight from their youth. The children of Israel have done nothing but provoke ME to anger by the work of their hands, declares the LORD.”




NOBODYS EYES should be OPENED to SEE the MAJESTY OF GOD like mine?  Almost Fifteen years ago I experienced a massive Brain Hemorrhage that could have been fatal, certainly worse than what it wound up???  ALMIGHTY GOD displayed HIS OMNISCIENCE by SLOWING me down to where I HAD to wait on HIM, WHETHER I LIKED IT OR NOT!   


In Jeremiah 32:30, “The children of Israel have done nothing but provoke ME to anger by the work of their hands, declares the LORD” could have been written about me!  My life was operating at a pace that wasn’t healthy for me, nor any other human, as I was doing what I THOUGHT was best FOR ME!  The following Fifteen years GOD has displayed that HE IS THE ONE IN CONTROL, NOT ME!  My EYES are now OPEN to SEE that HE even controls the BREATHS that I am allowed to take, including the deeds that I perform for HIM daily!


Jeremiah lived from c. 650 - c. 570 BC and he was used as a prophet of YAHWEH like few others.  In Jeremiah 32:26 it is written “Behold, I AM THE LORD, the GOD of all flesh. “IS ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME?”  GOD didn’t have to get Jeremiah’s attention, but HE needed to display to ALL OF US reading THE WORD that I AM THE LORD!  “IS ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME” might have been used by YAHWEH when I was in the seventeen day coma, that HE had EVERYTHING in HIS CONTROL and HE DID NOT NEED ANY ASSISTANCE FROM ME!!!


There are times when I have to be reminded “IS ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME?”  When JESUS lives in me, and GOD is living in JESUS (John 17:23), it SHOULD make it very plain!  The CREATOR is working ALL THINGS together for HIS GOOD (Romans 8:28) and HE loved me enough to SUFFER and DIE for me on Calvary!  Hearing “IS THERE ANYTHING TO HARD FOR ME” should remind us of what HE has already done for us in the past, and what HE has PROMISED to do for us as we GLORIFY HIS NAME in the future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment