Thursday, June 2, 2022

“NEVER UNDERSTAND!”

 Acts 28:26-27                    (ESV)


    “[26] “‘Go to this people, and say,

    “You will indeed hear but “NEVER UNDERSTAND”,

        and you will indeed see but never perceive.” 

    [27] For this people’s heart has grown dull,

        and with their ears they can barely hear,

        and their eyes they have closed;

    lest they should see with their eyes

        and hear with their ears

    and understand with their heart

        and turn, and I would heal them.’”




The Apostle Paul spoke from Isaiah these verses to the “local leaders of the Jews” (Acts 28:17), but they could be preached to me in today’s environment!  The more my EYES are OPENED, the seemingly worse are my actions!  


FATHER IN HEAVEN, please don’t allow me to be one who will “NEVER UNDERSTAND” the things of THE SPIRIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment