Thursday, February 16, 2012

I CAN DO ALL THINGS....

I was just reading on FACEBOOK and a friend of mine was apologizing for something she was going to have to do today.  It was so kind of her to have the courtesy to think of others when her schedule was not cooperating!

The words " I can't" have been on my mind ever since.  How many times have I said "you can't do that" or "we can't go there"?  Why can't we?  Scripture says "I can do ALL things through him who strengthens me" in Philippians 4:13. 

Is there anything that is to SMALL for GOD?  Is there anything that is too BIG for GOD?  Why is it that we limit GOD because we think our small problems are too insignificant for the CREATOR of the world?  There are MANY things I have no answer for, but one of the things that confound me most is how GOD can be creator of the universe and STILL care for someone as "small" as I am.  My problems seem SOOO big, but compare them to making sure that the UNIVERSE is held together and they are nothing! 

So the next time your car won't start, or your paycheck is running short of your bills, or your health is not what you wish it to be, just remember that GOD THE CREATOR is the ONE who is in control!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment