Monday, February 20, 2012

It is a MIRACLE!!

My wife gets tired of hearing me talk about it! I am not trying to GLORY in having a brain hemorrhage, but I am trying to let people know that my GOD can heal you no matter how bad things appear and no matter what your outlook. GOD DELIGHTS IN IMPOSSIBILITIES!!

It could be marriage problems, health problems, financial problems, job problems, or any number of other issues that GOD can be the only fix! When the problem can only be fixed by a MIRACLE, that is when you had better not be in the way!!

The children of Israel were led to the RED SEA..... and water parted. David killed Goliath......with a single rock from his sling. Lazarus was in the grave already....for four days! How bad does it have to be before I get out of GOD's way and let HIM work?

No comments:

Post a Comment