Friday, November 30, 2012

BLUEPRINTS!

From the beginning of time, man has made excuses.   Even Adam and Eve, the first of creation, BLAMED anyone else they could for their SINS!  

Genesis 3:12-13 (KJV)
"And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.  And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

It seems so lame for Adam to take the GIFT that God had given him and blame the GIFT for his own weakness.   But I do that all the time!  I always have an excuse or reason why I fail in GOD's plan for my life!  Why don't I just fall on my face and ADMIT that I am vile and self-centered and need forgiveness?   

GOD's mercy is unending!   HIS grace knows NO boundaries!  HIS forgiveness is indescribable!  Don't let pride or perceived self-worth prevent you from being what HE has called you to be.   

FATHER IN HEAVEN, help me be JUST what YOU desire for me to be!  Nothing MORE, nothing LESS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment