Monday, November 19, 2012

GOD's Schematic!

Matthew 9:3-4

3 And behold, some of the scribes said to themselves, "This man is blaspheming."
4 But Jesus, knowing their thoughts, said, "Why do you think evil in your hearts?"

JESUS knew what the S&P (Scribes and Pharisees) thoughts were.   HE knew HE was going to "lay down" HIS life for me!  In the S&P's mind it was okay to miraculously heal the sick, but it was NOT okay to perform a miracle of forgiving one's sin!   They wanted a Saviour who fit THEIR mold!  GOD did not figure into their plans.  

Their miscalculation took a "spotless lamb" to correct.  My "miscalculations" can cost too!  I need to make sure I am walking DAILY after HIS will and following HIS path for me!

Even JESUS, in all of HIS majesty, followed the FATHER'S will.   In Matthew 26:39 (ESV) scripture records this "And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, "My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will."  GOD's plan for JESUS during the next few days was rough.   I pray that I will be faithful and obedient to HIM in whatever circumstance I find myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment