Tuesday, October 4, 2016

"BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD!"

Psalms 46:10                         (KJV)
"BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD": I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."



A few days ago I was led by the SPIRIT to write about JESUS being led by the SPIRIT to go into the wilderness in Matthew 4:1.  This morning while praying about where in scripture I should study this morning, I saw a lady speaking about how time seems to go by faster the older we get.  My mind then went back to JESUS being led by the SPIRIT to go to wilderness again.  Could it be that the SPIRIT was leading JESUS into the wilderness so that HE could "BE STILL"?  The SPIRIT had to have known how much pressure would be put on the schedule of JESUS in the near future.  The SPIRIT also knew the CRITICAL IMPORTANCE of being STILL, AND KNOWING GOD WAS GOD!

GOD is going to be exalted!  Whether it is the "heathen", or the entire "earth".  JESUS said in Luke 19:40 that "even the rocks would cry out" when the Pharisees complained about the way people were celebrating JESUS.  Romans 14:11 says "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, EVERY knee shall bow to ME, and EVERY tongue shall confess to GOD".  No one will have an option on THAT day!

The enemy is spoken about by JESUS in John 14:30 as "the prince of this world".   Satan keeps our world spinning at such a pace where we can't acknowledge GOD the FATHER , JESUS the SON, nor the HOLY SPIRIT for WHO they really are, the CREATOR and sustainer of LIFE!  The choice is ours.  We can either "BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD" now, or we can wait until "EVERY knee shall bow to ME, and EVERY tongue shall confess to GOD"!  I choose to "BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD"!

No comments:

Post a Comment