Wednesday, March 15, 2017

"ARE YOU HURTING???"

Psalms 139:1-6                    (ESV)
"1 O LORD, YOU have searched me and known me!
2 YOU know when I sit down and when I rise up; YOU discern my thoughts from afar.
3 YOU search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways.
4 Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, YOU know it altogether.
5 YOU hem me in, behind and before, and lay YOUR hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it."




I have MANY friends who are going through difficult times in their lives.  Some have lost a loved one, some have family members who are ill, some are dealing with marital issues, some are dealing with health problems of their own?  Our GOD is INTIMATELY involved with our lives and HE desires for us to TRUST HIM with the outcomes of our lives!

FATHER IN HEAVEN, I pray that I will be a support person for those who are hurting, distraught, dealing with death, and confusion today.   Please don't allow me to be so consumed with my own problems that I can't SEE my neighbors difficulties.  You can't SEE the pain of others if you're constantly telling others how much you hurt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment