Tuesday, April 23, 2019

“IN HIS TIME!”






These words were on a friends social media site recently.  When I began reading this, my selfishness almost splattered out of myself and got me filthy!  Then I started reading it again, humbly and prayerfully, SEEKING GOD as I read.  GOD (The WORD) is listed behind every sentence in parentheses, for those who don’t follow so well...

GOD moves in HIS timing, not yours.  (Habakkuk 2:3)

HE is never late. (Deuteronomy 31:6)

HE is usually not early either. (Psalms 37:7)

HE is often the GOD of the midnight hour (Acts 16:25-26).  

HE sometimes waits until the last second before HE gives you what you need. (Exodus 14:21-28)

Before HE intervenes on your behalf, HE has to make sure you are not going to take matters into your own hands and do something out of HIS perfect timing.  (2 Corinthians 12:7-10)

You must learn to trust GOD‘s timing.  (Genesis 21:5)

But first your self-will and your spirit of independence must be broken so that GOD is free to work HIS will in your life and circumstances. (Psalms 34:17-18)

If you are waiting for something, set aside your own timetable tonight. (1 Peter 5:6-7; Psalms 130:5-6)

Trust GOD and believe that while you are waiting for your breakthrough, HE IS DOING A GOOD WORK IN YOU FOR HIS PURPOSE! (Romans 8:31-38) 

I apologize if I have taken any of these Scriptures out of context, but I am just seeking HIS Guidance in my life and want to WAIT ON THE LORD (Psalms 27:14)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment