Saturday, February 26, 2022

“ACKNOWLEDGE HIM!”

 

Proverbs 3:5-6                         (ESV)


    “[5] Trust in the LORD with all your heart,

        and DO NOT LEAN ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. 

    [6] In ALL your ways “ACKNOWLEDGE HIM”

        and HE will make straight your paths.”






We ALL have the “opportunity” to SERVE THE LORD!  Most prefer to “make up my own mind” about what they are going to do with their lives.  But what about our CREATOR?  Do we consider what HE has PLANNED for us as we progress from our physical birth to our physical death?  Do we, “the created”, even bother to consider what “our CREATOR” would have us do when decisions are being made about our future?  Do “our wishes” REALLY overtake us and do precisely what “we want”?  


JESUS, the SON OF THE LIVING GOD, was sent to earth for a PURPOSE!  HE gave up being ON THE THRONE to come to earth to pay a price that ONLY HE was able take care of.  Because we were guilty of “making up our own minds”, JESUS came to earth, lived a perfect life, and suffered an UNIMAGINABLE death, not because HE was sinful, but because “GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD” (John 3:16)!  


Why do I have such a difficult time trying to “ACKNOWLEDGE HIM” when I KNOW that HE IS GOD (John 4:24) and I have to have HIS GUIDANCE in my life?  Apparently I want to LEAN ON MY OWN UNDERSTANDING and do what I desire?  


FATHER IN HEAVEN, forgive me for trying to find “a way out” of the difficulties in life when YOU already have a PLAN for me!  Cause me to “ACKNOWLEDGE HIM” and seek HIS GUIDANCE in my walk with YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment