Friday, February 4, 2022

“NO CREATURE!”

 Hebrews 4:11-13                       (ESV)


“[11] Let us therefore STRIVE TO ENTER THAT REST, so that no one may fall by the same sort of disobedience. [12] For THE WORD OF GOD is LIVING and ACTIVE, sharper than any two-edged sword, PIERCING to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and DISCERNING the thoughts and intentions of the heart. [13] And “NO CREATURE” is hidden from HIS sight, but ALL are naked and exposed to the eyes of HIM to WHOM we must give account.”





There are times when I begin my day with communion with THE LORD, which generally brings me joy and peace.  But there are those times that I allow “interference” from “this world” and the author of confusion to come between THE LORD and I, something that he is quite adept at!  When I experience interruptions, most of the time the source could be traced back to one place, the impostor, “One who engages in deception UNDER AN ASSUMED NAME OR IDENTITY.”  “The great deceiver” works at convincing people that THEY are chief arbiter of whether something is good or bad in life, when we are simply tools CREATED BY GOD!  We possess NOTHING outside of HIS DIVINE PLAN!  SEEING that is where most people have a deficit though! 


Traveling the journey to which I have been assigned can be challenging, but understanding that I am “brain damaged” may give me a perspective that few will ever experience or acknowledge.  I have read Romans 7 more times than I can remember, but I “still” do what I DO NOT wish I would do at times!  Placing myself IN SCRIPTURE when I begin my day SHOULD BE engrained in me, but there are times when I allow “the great deceiver” to, UNDER AN ASSUMED NAME OR IDENTITY, get me on the path of personal satisfaction rather than SEEING what GOD has PLANNED for me!  Failing to do this is “asking” for GOD to let me play “in the mud” while preferring NOT to get dirty???


“NO CREATURE” should feel as though they are exempt from being deceived by “the enemy”!  At the same time, “NO CREATURE” that has been BORN AGAIN should fear “the enemy”, a DEFEATED FOE!  We SHOULD remain in HIS WORD and remember that we have been BOUGHT WITH A PRICE, “So glorify GOD in your body”! (1 Corinthians 6:19–20, ESV).  “NO CREATURE” is without HOPE, but our HOPE is ONLY in JESUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment