Wednesday, February 19, 2014

"HIS PLAN!"

Galatians 2:19-20           (ESV)
"19 For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God.
20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

How many times have I said "I want to do this" or "because I don't want to"?  Or maybe "I don't feel like it"?  Scripture has a way of cutting through all of the fluff and right to the heart of the matter (Hebrews 4:12).  The HOLY BIBLE may be penned by humans, but GOD BREATHED (2 Timothy 3:16), or inspired, HIS WORD to "teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness"!  My plans have to be adjusted frequently to fit "HIS PLAN".

There are times when I have a plan and I want GOD to work the details out.  But GOD is not so much interested in working out my plan, rather using me to accomplish "HIS PLAN" and HIS will for my life.  IF "I have been crucified with Christ", then my earthly desires should be crucified also!

"And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God"!  So everything I do in this life should be CHRIST driven.  Others can live by their lives by their own set of rules, but I choose to obey the rules set by CREATOR!  I pray that I will continually seek GOD's will for my life by reading HIS WORD and finding "HIS PLAN" for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment