Wednesday, May 1, 2019

“FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY!”

Psalms 139:13-19                                    (ESV)
“13 For YOU formed my inward parts; YOU knitted me together IN MY MOTHER’S WOMB. 
14 I praise YOU, for I am “FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY” made. Wonderful are YOUR WORKS; my soul knows it very well. 
15 My frame was not hidden from YOU, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 
16 YOUR EYES saw my unformed substance; in YOUR book were written, EVERY ONE OF THEM, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. 
17 How precious to me are YOUR thoughts, O GOD! How vast is the sum of them! 
18 If I would count them, they are more than the sand. I awake, and I am still with YOU. 
19 Oh that you would slay the wicked, O GOD! O men of blood, depart from me!”



Hospitals are full of people who have medical conditions that confound doctors and medical professionals.  A friend of mine is currently in ICU and they can’t determine what the problem is regarding the health of this individual.  Even yours truly continues having problems with my blood pressure.  Although I am larger than most, I have a friend who is in their early 30’s who is very slim, yet is taking blood pressure medication, and another friend who is in their early sixties, weighing in excess of 400 pounds and numerous other medical issues, and yet their blood pressure is 110/70???

Scripture states that we are “FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY” made.  Also that YOU formed me together IN MY MOTHER’S WOMB! Since GOD formed each one of us IN OUR MOTHER’S WOMB, why are we shocked when people who we esteem to be medical experts are dumbfounded by what they can’t comprehend?  Everyone of us have different diseases and illnesses, but we are ALL formed by the same GOD!  We all have issues that make us unique as HIS CREATION!  If that weren’t the case, why are there literally thousands of blood pressure medications prescribed for thin people all the way to us “more robust”?  

This may strike a nerve with some, but none of our bodies are ours to do with as we see fit!  ALMIGHTY GOD formed each one of us in our MOTHER’S WOMB!  There are NO unplanned pregnancies!  GOD doesn’t make mistakes!  HE uses imperfect people to accomplish HIS Plan, and we CANNOT figure HIS Plan out (Ecclesiastes 8:14-17)!  When we (HIS CREATION) finally come to grips that we are NOT a CREATOR, but rather a CREATION, maybe we we will understand that GOD doesn’t require us to understand HIS reasoning and methods of operation?  HE IS GOD AND WE ARE NOT, and we are “FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY” made by HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment