Sunday, January 6, 2013

"CLUELESS!"

Everyone has things in their lives they are happy about.  I am blessed beyond measure for my relationship with JESUS CHRIST and that HE would even consider me to even be a servant of HIS!  

I am really blessed to have my wife as my "help meet" (Genesis 2:18) for nearly 30 years!   She has stuck by me "in the valley of the shadow of death" and never flinched!  GOD gave us two sons that I love with all of my heart, who married two women that are beautiful, Godly people!  

At the same time, everyone wishes they could have done better!   I missed opportunities to represent CHRIST in my life, I missed opportunities to be a better husband, I could have been a more caring, understanding Dad, I could have done a lot of things BETTER!

GOD uses everything in our lives to form us into vessels that HE can use for HIS glory!   Isaiah 45:6-7 says 
"That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.  I form the light, and create darkness: I MAKE PEACE, and CREATE EVILl: I the LORD do all these things."   

Scripture proclaims HE creates EVIL!   HE is Holy, yet HE created evil!  WHY?  GOD tells us that HIS ways are NOT our ways!   Isaiah 55:8-9 tells us "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."  

Heavenly Father, I pray that I will be just what YOU want me to be!   Even though I sometimes am clueless, I pray that I will be submissive to YOUR will in my life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment