Friday, January 4, 2013

"WAIT, I say, on the LORD!"

Please listen to these words!  "Verily, verily, I say unto you!" was the words JESUS used when HE was hear on earth!  Just as ISRAEL was made to wander in the wilderness for forty years because disobedience, we can 
RUN ourselves into a MESS if we don't wait on HIM!   

Psalms 27:14 (KJV) says "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."   The Psalmist was pretty plain spoken in this passage!   TWICE in one verse HE says to "WAIT"!   

A wise friend of mine told me something in 2011 that has stuck with me.   "We want to be MORE than GOD intended for us to be."  Whenever we try to do something OUTSIDE of GOD's timing, we are trying to accomplish things on "MY TERMS"!  I need to learn to "WAIT"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment