Monday, January 14, 2013

"How big is GOD?"

Exodus 33:11 (ESV)

"Thus the LORD used to speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. When Moses turned again into the camp, his assistant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, would not depart from the tent."

GOD would speak to Moses "as a man speaks to his friend"!  Imagine, if you will, just WHO we speak of when we say "GOD"!   Francis Chan is on YouTube with "The Awe Factor of GOD".  (http://youtu.be/3Ya12I036lg )
Francis Chan does an excellent job of attempting to describe how BIG my GOD is.   

Yet, we tend to forget with all of HIS awesomeness, just how much HE cares for me.  So much so that HE took on flesh to become mortal and provide me a path to be with HIM for eternity.   And HE would have "rescued" me had I been the only one needing salvation!   You see, I AM SPECIAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment