Tuesday, April 6, 2021

“MY POWER!”

 Romans 9:14-18                  (ESV)

“[14] What shall we say then? Is there injustice on GOD’s part? By no means! [15] For HE says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” [16] So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on GOD, who has mercy. [17] For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show “MY POWER” in you, and that MY name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” [18] So then HE has mercy on whomever HE wills, and HE hardens whomever HE wills.”




Do not mistake any success you are allowed to witness as being indicative of your worthiness.  GODS WORD tells us “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion”, therefore it is always “MY POWER” that is revealed in our actions!  Sometimes we don’t even realize that GOD is using us to accomplish HIS PLAN, just like Pharaoh in Exodus 9 when GOD told him “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show “MY POWER” in you, and that MY name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”


We ALL are assigned a life to live (1 Corinthians 7:17) so we need to realize that any good we do is only because of “MY POWER”!  GOD can also use “MY POWER” for HIS GLORY when we don’t KNOW HIM, as in Exodus 9:16!  So whether we are elevated or debased by HIS PLAN, we must recognize that manifesting “MY POWER” to a lost world is what is important!

No comments:

Post a Comment