Saturday, February 23, 2013

"Do I judge?"


Some people have a tendency to "form an opinion".  Some call it "judging".   Someone does something that the person determines is not the right thing to do, and they are labeled as "A SINNER"!   Romans 3:23 says "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."   As a friend of mine says "even I am considered to be ALL"!  

Praise GOD though, I am not CONDEMNED, because of HIS grace!  Romans 7:24-25A says "O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?  I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Sometimes I find myself thinking that others MUST not be reading the same Bible I do?  Their interpretation of scripture may be different than mine.  GOD is the ONE they will have to answer to, NOT ME!  Or just maybe, I am the one who will be answering to GOD????

No comments:

Post a Comment