Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ephesians 6:16-18

Ephesians 6:16-18 is highlighted below.  I put this screen shot up on the page the way I did for it emphasizes verse 17!   Folks, Almighty GOD is in control, but we need to realize who our enemy is.  We wrestle against forces we have never "seen" physically, because they are "spiritual wickedness in high places."  When "people" do things that are contrary to the Word of GOD they are exhibiting traits of being under control of something other than GOD!  If it is not GOD, it MUST be the enemy!  Verses 14-18 of Ephesians 6 tells us how we MUST prepare for the battle by wearing the required "spiritual clothing".   




You must be able to recognize the enemy if you plan to be successful against him.   If your "eyes have been opened" (Mark 4:11-12) you will recognize when "evil" is present.  I pray that I will recognize that my battle is far more than whatever "worldly eyes" can see!  

No comments:

Post a Comment