Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I SURRENDER ALL!

Exodus 14:14 (ESV)
"The LORD will fight for you, and you have only to be silent."

Whenever I read this scripture (which is often) I have the feeling that if I don't do something for The Lord, it won't get done.  But, is that the case?   More times than I can count GOD has instructed HIS children to wait, rest, I will do it, and on and on.  

It seems I, along with MOST humans, want to do THINGS for GOD instead of letting HIM work for our good!   I have quoted a dear friend of mine many times.  "We try to be MORE than GOD intended us to be!"  

My salvation is an example.  My two children being born is another.  GOD took care of everything and all I had to do was accept HIS salvation and welcome my two sons into this world.  No work or input on my behalf was required.  

Without a doubt, one of the BEST examples I can give was in 2007 when my brain "leaked".   Being in a drug induced  COMA for 20 days was simple for me!  I had no choice but to just "lay there" and let GOD work.  

GOD miraculously healed me without any help from me!   HE didn't need my suggestions or help.  HE restored me with NO DISABILITIES!   Why do I now think HE needs my help in working HIS plan for my life?  This lesson is proving difficult for me. 

"All to JESUS I surrender
All to HIM I freely give
I will ever love and TRUST HIM
In HIS presence daily live"

No comments:

Post a Comment