Monday, February 25, 2013

"LETTER TO THE EDITOR"!

These days, everyone seems to have an opinion.  The "Opinions" page of the local newspaper is filled with either "Journalists" opinions or "readers" opinions.   Even so-called "NEWS" articles has a reporters "view" of the facts!  Headlines report an overview of the article. according to a "person", to entice readers to peruse the article.  

However, every human has the possibility of being WRONG!  It would be nice if someone would write a "Letter to the Editor" that was factually on point and without bias.  

But wait......GOD has given us JUST such a book!  HE reports things that HAVE happened, things that ARE happening, and things that WILL happen, and how many of us are "shocked" when those things turn out to be TRUE?  

GOD is not some BIG, uncaring dictator who is ruling with an Iron Fist saying "My way or the highway"! HE is a loving, caring, merciful BEING that desires for us to live HOLY!  Why, because HE cannot fellowship unholiness!  And HE wants to be there with us, indwelling us, when the enemy attacks us!  He has tried to warn us MANY times.  Joshua 1:8 says "8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success".  Psalms 119:105-106  "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.  I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments."

My desire is to let HIM live through me!  In John 17:23, JESUS prays to The FATHER "I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me." 

The local paper does their best to report the facts.  However, the only venue to get a TRUE narrative of what has happened, is happening, or is going to happen, is from the ONE who never has to print "corrections" or "clarifications"!  

The HOLY BIBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment