Wednesday, February 6, 2013

MAJORITY!

Just the other day I received the following email from a lady. 

"Foundation Restoration: Your comment on the post Overcoming Inadequacy and Insecurity has a new reply

Here is your original comment:
I too have struggled most of my 52 years with not feeling "good enough" for whatever was before me.  But not long ago, Ephesians 6:12 became SO REAL to me! We battle against demons and I have let them win long enough!

Here is the new reply:
Ray, thank you so much for sharing! You are so right; "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12). We have to remember who our enemy really is!"

The enemy (satan) will use any tactic or distraction at his disposal to impede us obeying GOD and following HIS plan for our lives.  Sometimes the enemy may even use people who are our friends.  

 John 16:31-32 says "Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe? 
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and YET I AM NOT ALONE, BECAUSE THE FATHER IS WITH ME!"

GOD used David and ONE stone to fell Goliath!   GOD does not use those who can rely on their friends, status, or position (Gal. 2:5-6).  GOD may use a shepherd boy who only had a sling shot and some stones!  We ARE a majority when we have GOD working with us!  

No comments:

Post a Comment