Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"In WHOM I will trust"

Psalms 18:1-3      (KJV)
"I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.  The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies."

Even when I am feeling down and the pressures of daily life are mounting, my heart remembers that I am a child of GOD, and there is nothing that can change that.  King David had his enemies, Saul being one of them.  Saul was "power-drunk", even though he started out honoring GOD.  1 Samuel 10:9 says "GOD gave him another heart"!  But, he let leadership overpower him.  

GOD is in control.   No matter if you have a Saul in your life, or there are other difficulties haunting you.  When challenges come our way, AND THEY ARE SURE TO COME OUR WAY, trust that GOD has been there all along and HE has everything under control.  Verse two sums things up pretty well......"My GOD, my strength, in WHOM I will trust"!  

No comments:

Post a Comment