Wednesday, May 17, 2017

"MY EYE UPON YOU!"

Psalms 32:8                                     (ESV)
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with "MY EYE UPON YOU"."




"I'm very, very, extremely lucky to be alive."   This quote was recently used to describe a man escaping a home explosion with his life.  It was a rather amazing sequence of events that led to the man's survival.  Why didn't he give GOD credit for sparing his life?  Why did he not get knocked unconscious by the explosion and die from his injuries?  

How many times do we have an opportunity to give GOD credit for being able to live another day when we have opportunities each day to exit "this world"!  Most days when driving to the office I drive on a US Highway with oncoming traffic traveling possibly 55MPH.  If I am going 55MPH then that means a 110MPH crash is less than 10 feet away!  A broken tie rod at just the right time can happen with no warning.  Yet GOD protects me and others in HIS matchless grace and mercy.  

Remembering back when my Brain Hemorrhaged in 2007, there were numerous things that had to happen JUST RIGHT for me to survive.  Looking back to April 08, 2017 I was able to SEE everything lining up for GOD to do something great as it was happening.  Never did I think that the next day I would be riding in an ambulance to Little Rock, AR to have heart bypass surgery within a couple of days.  But I could SEE GOD working through all the happenings and had a peace about things that can't be explained!  


Will you ever hear me proclaiming "I'm very, very, extremely lucky to be alive", or "I am so lucky that my kids make the right choices", or "I'm so lucky to have made that decision"???  I will have to be on some heavy drugs before I dishonor my LORD and say I am lucky or karma is favoring me!  GOD ALMIGHTY has had "MY EYE UPON YOU" through too many circumstances for me to believe in chance or circumstance and I will not forget HIS goodness to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment