Friday, December 14, 2012

"Garbage in, Garbage out!"


Romans 12:1-2 (KJV)
"I beseech (beg) you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your MIND, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

The more I study scripture, the better my spiritual vision becomes.   The lines that previously were blurred become more and more defined.  The more I am exposed to the things of this earthly world, the more likely I am to succumb to earthly desires.  

The old idiom "Garbage in, Garbage out" is a very true statement.  If you fill your mind with filth and vile thoughts, destruction is sure to follow!  On the other hand, if you fill your mind with things that are "good, and acceptable, and perfect", GOD will be able to gain glory from your life.  

FATHER IN HEAVEN it is my desire to " present your (MY) bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God! "

No comments:

Post a Comment