Tuesday, December 11, 2012

IMPOSSIBLE!!!


Many times in our lives we have to accept things that cannot be changed and move on.   Sometimes we don't want change simply because we are unwilling to pay the sacrifice needed to achieve the desired change.   

The disciples of JESUS were faced with a DILEMMA of not really believing that they could fix a problem.  But JESUS could see past the man's infirmities and HE healed him.   Matthew 17:20  "He (Jesus) said to them, "Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you."

Sometimes I have a "belief" problem!  GOD gives me a vision and I fail to act on it because I say "that can't happen" or "there's no hope"!!  GOD says there is "NOTHING" impossible with HIM!!!  NO--THING is impossible with GOD!  I don't see miracles because I DO NOT expect to see them!  

FATHER GOD, cause me to be more trusting in YOU!  When YOU give me a schematic, let me start building!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment