Wednesday, December 12, 2012

GOD's Recipe!

My wife is the BEST cook in the world!  To be fair she is, without a doubt, the best cook in MY world!  Her pastries are EXCEPTIONAL!  Her fudge, Pecan pie, Dressing, broccoli and rice casserole, and on and on make my mouth water!  When our family has a get together, the food is taken care of.  We KNOW that!

While cooking she occasionally has to make some adjustments to the recipe to assure that what she is cooking comes out just right.  A pinch more salt, a dab more butter, whatever is needed she adds to the recipe.  

GOD knows just what and who I need in my life to assure me becoming EXACTLY what HE has for me!  Jeremiah 29:11 (ESV) says "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."  

If GOD has a plan and HE is in control of my life, concern about the future should not be an issue.  

I TRUST IN YOU GOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment