Friday, December 28, 2012

SPIRITUAL WORLD!



Sometimes, I get so "busy" with life in general that I have to get alone and meditate!  GOD speaks in such sometimes "in a still small voice" (1 Kings 19:12) and I have to remove all distractions before I can focus on HIM!

When my quiet time is the best,  I sit here and earnestly "wait on The Lord".   Sometimes it seems as though I have to wait longer to hear from HIM.  But when HE speaks, it is the sweetest, most fulfilling thing!  My mind goes to the song by Chris Tomlin "Indescribable"!   

A lot of people haven't experienced what I am talking about.  JESUS said in Matthew 13:10-17 that some people cannot see!  In verse 13 (ESV) HE explains "This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand."  

I am learning not to be so judgmental when folks don't "see or hear" the way scripture says they should.  Their spiritual eyesight may not be real keen yet.  GOD is still working on mine!  And I am HIS greatest challenge!   

No comments:

Post a Comment