Saturday, September 7, 2013

"CHANGE Unaware!"

Hebrews 4:12 (KJV) "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Looking back recently over the past blogs I have written, I hardly remember all of the posts I have written. I remember them enough to know I wrote them, but the main thing is I can see the changes in my life that have occurred. GOD's word does that to a person who desires to follow HIM. Scripture can change your life without you even recognizing the change in your life happening. A couple of years ago my wife and I visited The Grand Canyon. The majesty of GOD's handy work was breathtaking. The changes in the canyon, the depth and width, must have taken more than a year or two! GOD changes our lives in similar fashion. Once we are regenerated, HE begins a process of washing away impurities and sediment, replacing those with solid rock and pure water. It is my desire to continue to let my life be "purified" (Ephesians 5:26) by HIS word.

No comments:

Post a Comment