Sunday, September 29, 2013

"HUMBLE YOURSELF".

1 Peter 5:6-7 (KJV) "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of GOD, that he may exalt you in due time; Casting all your care upon HIM; for HE careth for you." Arrogance is such an unattractive trait. I see athletes, politicians, businessmen, celebrities, and people from a myriad of backgrounds, acting as though THEY are the center of the world. GOD is not impressed by an individuals actions. Honor and Praise are reserved for only ONE. Remember, the REAL world is a spiritual world, and the ONLY things that will LAST are things that are "SPIRITUAL"! James 4:6-7 says "But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, GOD resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. Submit yourselves therefore to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." GOD, I need YOUR grace! I pray that YOUR mercies shower my life as I serve YOUR KINGDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment