Friday, September 27, 2013

"I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!"

John 4:21-26 (KJV) "Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. BUT THE HOUR COMETH, AND NOW IS, WHEN THE TRUE WORSHIPPERS SHALL WORSHIP THE FATHER IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH: FOR THE FATHER SEEKETH SUCH TO WORSHIP HIM. GOD IS A SPIRIT: AND THEY THAT WORSHIP HIM MUST WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH. The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he." I recall watching a movie in 1999 called The Sixth Sense. There was a scene where a character named Cole Sear told his Child Psychologist "I see dead people"! It was very believable. I went to the review of the show and the PLOT SUMMARY offered the following: "Plot Summary A boy who communicates with spirits that don't know they're dead seeks the help of a disheartened child psychologist. Full Summary" (http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0167404/) The Spirit world is more REAL than the world we think is so important to us. All of the "things" we live our lives attempting to accumulate will one day be burned up and will be no more. JESUS said that GOD is a "Spirit", and if we worship HIM, it MUST be in SPIRIT and TRUTH! Worshipping in SPIRIT is more sought after today because of what we "feel" from surrendering to HIM. Worshipping in TRUTH is less desired because it requires a changing of our lives (mainly through HIS WORD, as in Hebrews 4:12) to welcome HIS SPIRIT into our presence. I pray my life will, in TRUTH, yield to HIS SPIRIT, and glorify HIM in all my actions. LORD, work within my body, mind, and soul to build a vessel to praise YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment