Thursday, September 5, 2013

"THE MIND OF CHRIST!"

1 Corinthians 2:14-16   (KJV)
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ."

I get so frustrated, at times, with people who can't "SEE" things as they really are.   Why don't they know and understand things the same way I do?   Some people say that I am crazy, or I am a lunatic.  That used to bother me.  

But, the scripture above is saying that "spiritual" things are "foolishness" to the natural man.  The natural man sees things through a different lens than the Child of GOD.  The natural man, try as he may, is unable to "know them, because they are spiritually discerned".   So it is understandable that a "natural" man would think that a "spiritual" man is unstable.  

It would also be "crazy" of me not to point out what scripture says in verse 16.   "But we have the mind of CHRIST."  I did not write this, so don't get angry with me!  The "mind of CHRIST" will, undoubtedly, cause us to be "hated" by the world.  Having the "mind of CHRIST" got JESUS hung on a cross.  Yet, HE loved us so much, HE sacrificed HIS earthly, temporary life so we could experience the Spiritual, eternal life with HIM. 

 In my estimation, that is worth being crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment