Friday, November 29, 2013

"ARTICULATING DEDUCTIONS!"

Jeremiah 29:12-14          (KJV)
"Then shall ye call upon ME, and ye shall go and pray unto ME, and I will hearken unto you.  And ye shall seek ME, and find ME, when ye shall search for ME with all your heart.  And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive."


Today, in the spirit of the day AFTER Thanksgiving, I would like to state my appreciation to all who "LIKE" or acknowledge my comments that are shared almost daily.   To be honest, my posts are a synopsis of my daily devotional time.  I write down the thoughts and direction The LORD is dealing with me about that day, and hope I am used to be a blessing along the way to someone else.

Bishop Robert E. Smith, Sr. once told me that "Writing helps crystallize my thoughts and enables me to better articulate my deductions".  Scripture records in Hebrews 4:12-13 that the Word of GOD is a "discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart" and that "all things are naked unto the eyes of HIM"!

My prayer is that GOD will continue to manifest HIMSELF through HIS word to me, and that I will share unapologetically the "thoughts and intents" HE places in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment