Thursday, November 21, 2013

"IN HIS TIME!"

John 7:1        (NASB)
"After these things Jesus was walking in Galilee, for He was unwilling to walk in Judea because the Jews were seeking to kill Him."

The path we take we sometimes don't understand.  GOD ordains certain things in our lives that make NO sense at all to humans!   Sometimes I go through some ordeal, and when it is over I think, "Why did I go that direction"?  Or why did that happen to me?  How am I going to get though this?

GOD has a plan for each of our lives. Few would have ever imagined the brain hemorrhage I experienced in 2007 as being part if the plan.  I am not sure HE caused it, but HE certainly has gained glory from my medical condition.  My challenge is to make sure HE gains glory in ALL things in my life.  Making certain GOD is glorified in our lives should be the primary focus of ALL  believers.

1 Corinthians 3:18-21 (KJV) says "Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. FOR THE WISDOM OF THIS WORLD IS FOOLISHNESS WITH GOD. For it is written, HE taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are VAIN Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are YOURS."

HIS path for my life is not for anyone else, only me.  The path JESUS was to live would ultimately prove to be monumental for mankind.  HE knew HE would be "sacrificed", but only when GOD said "IT IS TIME"!  John 7 was not the appointed time for JESUS to suffer.

I may have difficulties ahead of me.  But I have the assurance that GOD is guiding my path.  Psalms 142:3 tells us "When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, THEN THOU KNEWEST MY PATH. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me."

Just as GOD knew the plan for King David, and just as GOD knew the plan for JESUS, GOD knows the plan for me.  I need to operate inside of HIS will and do things "IN HIS TIME"!

No comments:

Post a Comment