Monday, June 9, 2014

"TRAIN UP A CHILD!"

Proverbs 22:6         (KJV)
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

I never had a daughter to give a speech like this at her wedding, and both of my sons are probably glad I wasn't allowed to speak at their weddings!  But I had to share this!

This video was on a social media site this morning and it last for over 5 minutes!  I started not to listen to it because of its length, but once I started I was reminded of the card (below) I got from my son one Fathers Day.  I trust you will bear with me as I show you what I speak of!  


When GOD puts something together, there is no doubt of HIS sovereignty!  I praise GOD ALMIGHTY that both of my sons are examples of HIS love in a world that increasingly rejects that love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment