Monday, May 6, 2013

"A Merry Monday"?

Today is Monday and I have already seen numerous posts of friends lamenting the fact that another work week has started.  I observe these and wonder if our enemy is elated that his duties are lessened by the fact that we are already "in the dumps"?   

Folks, the "battle" we are in is over the way our "minds" see things!  Ephesians 6:10-13 says "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of THIS world, against spiritual wickedness in HIGH places. 
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to STAND."

I have been as guilty as the next about focusing on my problems instead of my "PROBLEM SOLVER"!  I pledge to "LIVE IN HIM" for this day and allow HIM to work supernaturally in my life!  I will begin work on tomorrow when it gets here!!

Galatians 2:20  (KJV) 
"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment