Thursday, May 16, 2013

I AM WEAK, BUT THOU ART STRONG!!!


As many know my body is susceptible to the effects of ASPARTAME.   My left shoulder and arm, because of a back defect I have, are weaker than other portions of my body.  When I was drinking diet drinks, the ASPARTAME caused muscle spasms that resulted in  severe pain in my shoulder/arm. The ASPARTAME attacked the weakest link in my body's attempt to live  healthy.   

Satan, like Aspartame, will attack me at my weakest point in trying to live a Christian life.   Sometimes I just feel as though I need to call "TIME OUT" from the trials and problems sent my way.   JESUS had gone into the wilderness for 40 days when satan tried to hit HIM at HIS weakness.  

Matthew 4 informs us that JESUS was led "of the Spirit" to the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.  JESUS survived the onslaught by the devil and the devil departed HIM. (v10-11).  "Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him."

I am so weak the enemy attacks me at times with "both barrels" trying to gain Victory in my life.  But I refuse to give in to the lies he used and vow to live by this motto......."Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment