Saturday, May 11, 2013

"He did what?"

A few months back I listened to an interview with Dr. Charles Stanley.  It lasted about 25 minutes and was moved me greatly!

One of the things he spoke on was people FORGIVING others!  He said that there were some members of a church who were "out to get him".  He was asking GOD how he needed to handle the situation and GOD told him "You have to begin to see everything that happens to you as coming from me!"   

I have tried to remember this when I am hurt or angered by others.  GOD uses others to mold us into what HE desires for us to be.  GOD can cause or direct behavior from others to help me become what HE needs me to be.  Exodus 14:4 divulges "And I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD. And they did so."

Pharaoh had no desire to honor the GOD of Israel.  Yet GOD "hardened" Pharaoh's heart to accomplish HIS plan.  LORD, help me to remember that others are sometimes used by YOU to make me what I need to be...for YOUR KINGDOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment