Tuesday, May 28, 2013

"RADAR got you"!


When I was a kid we had a teacher who used to monitor our halls and punish children for running to lunch.  "Radar got you" was the phrase he would use.  Kids had to be threatened with discipline to MAKE them slow down!  

2 Corinthians 5:7  (KJV) says "For we WALK by faith, not by sight"

Sometimes I find myself in the midst of a chaotic and cumbersome time in my life.  It seems things in life are happening TOO fast and decisions have to be made "RIGHT NOW"!  

GOD does not work on our timing.   It seems that I would have HIM operating like a microwave, getting things HOT NOW!  Psalms 27:14 reminds me "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."  Even the tempo of reading this verse causes me to to "WAIT"!  

In our lives we tend to "run the race" too much instead of "WALKing by faith"!  Humans seem to have a "PRESET" agenda to finish first.  GOD is more concerned with developing us from a larva into a beautiful, graceful butterfly.  

I pray that GOD mold me into someone who admires HIS handy work more and that I will "wait, I say, on The LORD"!

No comments:

Post a Comment