Sunday, May 26, 2013

"Computer GEEKS!"

Both of my sons are what I would call "Computer Geeks"!  One has graduated college with a degree in Computer Science and the other graduates college this year.  

Psalms 139:17-18
"How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!  If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee."  

More than the sand?  GOD has a mainframe that is "out of this world"! My sons could not imagine a computer as big as GOD!  Yet HE desires an intimate  "relationship" with me.  HE wanted the "relationship" so much that HE sent HIS SON JESUS to provide for my atonement!  

Later in Psalms 139, in verses 23-24, the Psalmnist records "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

I beseech the LORD, to examine my heart and and know my heart, a remove any impurities that prevent YOU from using me for YOUR glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment